Girls

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."-- Maya Angelou

8.27.2011

Ryan at 2 Months

When, when did this happen? When did it go from 2 days old to 2 months old. When did my little guy become a baby who pays attention to passing objects. Who laughs at me and Daddy and Sister? He who is sitting in his swing right now watching the mobile above his head and actually laughing.
You forget how fast they really do grow these first months, almost a whole year all they do is grow and grow.Mr.Ryan the champion nurser, the boy wonder in growth and the smartest little guy I know. Such a perfect mix of Mom and Dad. And best friend to a sister.

The cutest baby brother Rylee could have asked for. And boy does she love him.

"When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts."  ~Robert Brault


It seems like I will forever remember this summer home raising my 2 year old and my newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment