Girls

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass."-- Maya Angelou

7.26.2011

Beginning at the End

I suppose I have to begin somewhere or I wont ever begin at all. So here I am beginning at the end of a chapter in my life. The chapter just happens to be the most amazing chapter my life has had so far : the first 2 years of my baby girls life. 


March 2009 changed my life and life's path forever, I became a MOM. And with becoming a Mom to this precious little girl, I also finally became myself. Who I never knew I was always suppose to be. I was never able to picture myself as a mother, but once I was in it I amazed myself at how great I was at it (not to toot my own horn but ...toot toot!). 


Now with my "baby" being two and my second child due in a matter of minutes I realize how incredible it is to have a life like I do. That, my interwebby friends, is why we are going to begin our journey into this blogging world together, at the end of this 2nd pregnancy. Follow me through the life I live as the Mommy of Two Middleton's (and on occasion three, including my husband). So follow on and see where this world will take us next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment